You dedicate a lot of your hard-earned money to a savings plan. So select our premium savings account, which gives you a higher rate of interest than a classic savings account.Open an account
- Maintain immediate access to funds
- Receive quarterly statements
- Earn interest quarterly
See Select Savings details
- Earn interest quarterly on your balances
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings, using our secure Online Banking transfer service
- Enjoy Online Banking at no additional charge
- Keep track of your account with complimentary Online Statements3 -OR-
- Receive quarterly paper statements at no additional charge2
- Gain access to Spending, our free complimentary budgeting tool
- Bundle your checking and savings accounts for a more convenient way to budget and save toward your goals
- Opening deposit: $1,000
- Quarterly requirements to waive quarterly fee:
- $1,000 minimum quarterly ledger balance
- Quarterly fee:
- $15 quarterly fee if balance falls below $1,000 daily ledger balance
- Transactions fees:
- $5 fee for each withdrawal after the sixth1
Other Savings Accounts to consider.
My Goal SavingsThis classic account makes saving simple.
Health SavingsSet aside tax-free funds for healthcare expenses.
Performance SavingsChoose the savings account that goes the extra mile for you.
Young SaversIt’s never too early to start saving.
1An excessive withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each nonexempt withdrawal or transfer in excess of six per month or statement cycle of at least four weeks, as applicable. The following withdrawals and transfers are exempt from this limitation: withdrawals or transfers made at an ATM, made in person at a teller window, requested by U.S. postal mail, made for purposes of making payments on Cadence Bank loans, made in person to initiate a wire transfer, and made by telephone or fax where a check is mailed directly to the account holder.
2 Memo statement produced if the account has an ACH transaction during the month. This "Memo" statement does not affect the quarterly interest payment schedule.
3 To receive your savings statement online, it must be combined with your checking account online statement within Online Banking.