Money Market Select
It’s understandable. You want to earn high interest on your savings without the high risk. Our premium money market account, Money Market Select, allows you to safely earn a competitive rate of interest on your balance.Open account
- Earn tiered interest rates
- Receive itemized monthly statements
- Access your Online Statements
See Money Market details
- Earn tiered interest rates based on your account balance1— the interest rate tiers are based on the following balances:
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings, using our secure Online Banking transfer service
- Enjoy complimentary Online Banking
- No fee for online or paper statements
- Gain access to Spending, our complimentary online budgeting tool
- Bundle your checking and savings accounts for a more convenient way to budget and save toward your goals
- Opening deposit: $1,000
- Requirement to waive monthly fee:
- $10,000 minimum daily ledger balance
- $10 monthly fee if balance falls below $10,000 daily ledger balance
- $10 fee for each withdrawal after the sixth2
Other Savings Accounts to consider.
My Goal SavingsThis classic account makes saving simple.
Health SavingsA Health Savings Account may help protect you financially.
Performance SavingsWith Performance Savings, you can earn the higher rate on balances up to $100,000.
Select SavingsSelect our premium savings account.
1The Money Market Select account earns interest at a competitive rate determined solely by the Bank and is subject to change weekly. Interest is calculated based on simple interest and applied to the daily collected balance. Interest is credited at statement time; however, the accrued interest is available for closing withdrawals.
2An excessive withdrawal fee of $10 will be charged for each nonexempt withdrawal or transfer in excess of six per month or statement cycle of at least four weeks, as applicable. The following withdrawals and transfers are exempt from this limitation: withdrawals or transfers made at an ATM, made in person at a teller window, requested by U.S. postal mail, made for purposes of making payments on Cadence Bank loans, made in person to initiate a wire transfer, and made by telephone or fax where a check is mailed directly to the account holder.