Certificate of Deposit (CDs) If you’re looking for a higher-rate, longer-term investment, then opening a CD might be just the right savings plan for you.Check out our newest CD
Put your money to work with a full range of asset-management and trust services.
Watch your money grow while it stays safe and secure.
Set savings goals, track budgets and more, all in one convenient place.
- Earn higher rates of return than standard savings accounts1
- Enjoy no monthly fee
- Receive complimentary Online Banking
See Certificate of Deposit details
Features and Benefits
- Receive an excellent return on long-term investment
- Earn higher rates of return than standard savings accounts1 — the longer the term, the higher the rate
- Incur no monthly fee
- Enjoy maturity terms of 1 to 60+ months
- Receive competitive yields
- Enjoy flexible interest payment options
- FDIC-insured to at least $250,000 per depositor
- Enjoy complimentary Online Banking
Requirements and Fees
- Opening balance: $1,000-$5,000, depending on maturity
- Minimum balance: $1,000-$5,000, depending on maturity
- Monthly service charge:
- Monthly fee: none
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
Other Savings Accounts to consider.
My Goal SavingsThis classic account makes saving simple.
Health SavingsA Health Savings Account may help protect you financially.
Performance SavingsWith Performance Savings, you can earn the higher rate on balances up to $100,000.
Select SavingsSelect our premium savings account.
Please see the Cadence Deposit Terms and Conditions for more details regarding money market accounts, savings accounts and certificates of deposit.
1Interest rate determined on purchase.