See My Goal Savings Details
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly1
- Gain immediate access to your savings account so you can make deposits and withdrawals at any time2
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings using our secure Online Banking transfer service
- Enjoy Online Banking at no additional charge
- Keep track of your account with complimentary Online Statements3 -OR-
- Receive monthly paper statements at no additional charge
- Gain access to Spending, our complimentary online budgeting tool
- Bundle your checking and savings accounts for a more convenient way to budget and save toward your goals
- Opening deposit: $100
- Requirement to waive monthly fee:
- $100 minimum daily ledger balance
- $5 monthly fee if balance falls below $100 minimum daily ledger balance
- Transactions Fees:
- $5 fee for each transaction over six per month2
Other Savings Accounts to consider.
Performance SavingsChoose the savings account that goes the extra mile for you.
Select SavingsAn ideal choice for those with higher balances.
Young SaversIt’s never too early to start saving.
HSAsSet aside tax-free funds for healthcare expenses.
1 Accrued interest is available for closing withdrawals.
2An excessive withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each nonexempt withdrawal or transfer in excess of six per month or statement cycle of at least four weeks, as applicable. The following withdrawals and transfers are exempt from this limitation: withdrawals or transfers made at an ATM, made in person at a teller window, requested by U.S. postal mail, made for purposes of making payments on Cadence loans, made in person to initiate a wire transfer, and made by telephone or fax where a check is mailed directly to the account holder.
3To receive your savings statement online, it must be combined with your checking account online statement within Online Banking.
Please see the Cadence Bank Account Information Statement for more details regarding savings accounts.