Business Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
If you’re looking for a higher-rate, longer-term investment, then opening a CD might be just the right savings plan for you.Email us
Watch your money grow while it stays safe and secure.
Put your money to work with a full range of asset-management and trust services.
- Earn higher rates of return than standard savings accounts1
- Enjoy no monthly fee
- Receive Online Banking at no additional charge
See Certificate of Deposit details
Features and Benefits
- Receive an excellent return on long-term investment
- Earn higher rates of return than standard savings accounts1 — the longer the term, the higher the rate
- Incur no monthly fee
- Enjoy maturity terms of 1 to 60+ months
- Receive competitive yields
- Enjoy flexible interest payment options
- FDIC-insured to at least $250,000 per depositor
- Enjoy Online Banking at no additional charge
Requirements and Fees
- Opening balance: $1,000-$5,000, depending on maturity
- Minimum balance: $1,000-$5,000, depending on maturity
- Monthly fee:
- No monthly fee
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
More business banking options to consider.
Business Savings AccountMake your savings work for your business.
Business Select Money MarketEarn more with dynamic money market rates while keeping your funds within reach for short-term expenses.
Online BankingBanking for wherever business takes you.
Find answers, watch videos and plan ahead with online tools.
Stop by your nearest Cadence branch to open an account and more.
Connect with one of our teammates for one-on-one assistance.
1Interest rate determined on purchase.