Institutional Trusts Cadence Bank can assist in the development of sophisticated solutions that improve account efficiency, reduce costs, better leverage assets and simplify asset management.Get in touch
Institutional Trust Details
Businesses, non-profits, corporations, municipalities and public entities have unique and complex financial needs. Cadence Bank's trust specialists will develop and manage your investment and financing strategies based on your organization's specific objectives and market conditions. Our custom business trust solutions are built on personal, responsive service and are creatively tailored to suit organizations of all sizes.
Our specialized corporate trust services include:
- Escrow: We provide high-speed priority approval and client onboarding to help you remain nimble. Our dedicated and experienced escrow team has experience with escrows up to $100 million, and we offer attractive investment options and fee structures.
- 1031 Exchange: A 1031 Exchange allows you to defer recognition of capital gains and related federal income tax liability in the exchange of certain types of properties. Cadence Bank has the expertise to support your corporation in a 1031 exchange and act as a helpful guide during this complex process.
- Collateral Trusts: Having worked with many different types of collateral trusts, Cadence Bank can help your business or institution post collateral against a loan or legal obligation. This solution allows you to simply deposit cash, cash equivalents or securities into a trust account to guarantee some debt instrument.
- Paying Agency: We can serve as your paying agent under stock subscriptions, mergers and acquisitions, and related transactions to distribute or disburse payments to the holders of the security.
- Employee Retirement Plans: Serving as corporate trustee, investment advisor, recordkeeper or any combination of the three, we can design and implement a retirement plan fit for your unique business and employee needs.
- Custody: As custodian, Cadence can protect securities, collect and remit income, administer complex records, and provide year-end tax reports to help simplify tax reporting and preparation. We work closely with you to provide custom custodial solutions tailored for you.
- Liquidity management: Many businesses and institutions generate excess cash that can quickly build up over time. We offer liquidity management services to manage your cash flow while ensuring it’s secure, readily available, accessible through a variety of means and working hard for your business.
- Investment Management: We work closely with your organization to understand its needs and develop a custom investment strategy to support your short- and long-term financial goals.
INSURANCE AND INVESTMENT PRODUCTS:
Not Insured by FDIC | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit