Performance Savings Choose the savings account that goes the extra mile for you. With Performance Savings, you can earn the higher rate3 on balances of up to $100,000.Open an account
- Earn a higher interest rate3
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings
- Easily combine Performance Savings and Performance Checking account statements1
See Performance Savings details
- Earn higher interest rates on your balances of $100,000 or less by meeting two easy requirements:
- Automatically deposit at least $50 into your Performance Savings account each interest cycle through direct deposit (ACH deposit) or our Online Banking transfer service
- Combine Performance Savings and Cadence Checking account statements (both accounts on one monthly statement)1
- Earn standard interest rate when higher rate requirements are not met
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings, using our secure Online Banking transfer service.
- Enjoy complimentary Online Banking at no additional charge
- Keep track of your account with free Online Statements -OR-
- Receive paper statements at no charge
- Gain access to Spending, our complimentary online budgeting tool
- Bundle your checking and savings accounts for a more convenient way to budget and save toward your goals
- Opening deposit: $50
- Monthly requirements to waive monthly service charge:
- $50 minimum daily ledger balance
- Monthly higher rate of interest requirements3 (balances of $100,000 or less):
- Automatically deposit at least $50 into your Performance Savings account each interest cycle through direct deposit (ACH deposit) or Online Banking transfer service
- Combine Performance Savings and Cadence Checking account statements (both accounts on one monthly statement).1
- Monthly service charge:
- No fee if minimum monthly ledger balance is met
- $2.50 monthly fee if balance falls below $50 minimum daily ledger balance
- Transactions fees:
- $5 fee for each withdrawal after the sixth2
Checking accounts built to meet your goals.
Other Savings Accounts to consider.
My Goal SavingsThis classic account makes saving simple.
Health SavingsA Health Savings Account may help protect you financially.
Select SavingsAn ideal choice for those with higher balances.
Young SaversIt’s never too early to start saving.
1To receive your savings statement online, it must be combined with your checking account online statement within Online Banking.
2An excessive withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each nonexempt withdrawal or transfer in excess of six per month or statement cycle of at least four weeks, as applicable. The following withdrawals and transfers are exempt from this limitation; withdrawals or transfers made at an ATM, made in person at a teller window, requested by U.S. postal mail, made for purposes of making payments on Cadence Bank loans, made in person to initiate a wire transfer, and made by telephone or fax where a check is mailed directly to the account holder.
3Earn the Higher Rate on balances of $100,000 or less during each interest cycle when you have both a combined statement and make a minimum of $50 in total deposits into your Performance Savings account through either Online Banking transfer or ACH deposit. If you don’t meet these prerequisites, you will earn the Standard Rate for the interest cycle. The Standard Rate always applies to balances over $100,000.
Please see the Cadence Account Information Statement for more details regarding savings accounts.