Utilize better tools to help improve your accounts payable automation and streamline operations across the entire organization, a must for today’s middle market businesses.Contact Us
Invoice-to-Pay enables businesses to increase end-to-end accounts payable efficiency, reduce processing costs, improve control over outgoing cash flow, mitigate fraud risk and improve internal accounting controls.
Contact our Treasury Management team to enroll in Invoice-to-Pay: [email protected] or 800-329-0289.
Learn how your business can benefit from Invoice-to-Pay
- Increase Efficiency: Access all your treasury services, including Invoice-To-Pay, through our online banking single sign-on portal. Automated invoice capture, coding, review and approval means less time spent processing payments, allowing you to have the time to add value where it’s needed most.
- Mitigate Fraud: With enhanced security and multi-factor authentication, you’ll add a level of protection against unauthorized or fraudulent invoices and payments. Layer this with our fraud prevention services like Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay for greater peace of mind.
- Reduce Costs: Save time and money by automating the accounts payable and payment process. Time spent entering data, the cost of checks and stamps, missed early payment discounts, and lack of rebates all contribute to an increased cost of business for manual accounts payable automation processors.
- Centralize Control: Centralizing all your company’s data into one unified system with rigorous controls and built-in tracking is key to efficient accounts payable management.
- Cash Flow Control: By strategically scheduling payments and optimizing your payment methods, you can better maintain control over your working capital and precisely time vendor payments.
Get more ways to pay
Invoice-To-Pay allows you to decide how to pay each of your vendors:
Easily integrate with your business’s accounting package
Invoice-To-Pay offers direct integration with multiple accounting packages:
- Sage Intacct3
- Microsoft Dynamics GP4
- Oracle NetSuite5
- and more via our Universal Connector
Bring Automation Full Circle with e-Invoice Presentment & Payment
Accelerate your receivables processing with e-Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP). EIPP simplifies receivables processing by allowing you to distribute electronic invoices, saving printing and postage costs. With automatically generated email notifications to your customers when an e-Invoice is available or an invoice is past due, you’ll also improve collection rates and speeds.
1QuickBooks is a trademark and service mark of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
2Xero is a trademark of Xero Limited.
3Sage Intacct is a trademark of The Sage Group plc or its affiliates.
4Microsoft Dynamics is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
5NETSUITE is a trademark of NetSuite Inc. in the United States and other countries.