Integrated Payables Our integrated payables solution provides a practical path to transitioning accounts payable disbursements away from the inefficiencies surrounding paper checks and manual processing.Contact Us
Integrated Payable Details
Is your company still wasting valuable time and money on payables management? Do you still deal with paper checks and manual processing? If so, then our Integrated Payables solution is for you.
Our Outsourced Disbursement and Integrated Payables services provide benefits and cost savings for both payers and payees. Some of the top reasons businesses decide to outsource payables are to lower and control operational costs and to free up internal resources so they can be used for other purposes.
How Integrated Payables and Outsourced Disbursements Work
We provide a practical path to transitioning accounts payable disbursements away from the inefficiencies surrounding paper checks and manual processing. A single payables file created by your accounting software can be sent and processed as often as needed. Online access via the Cadence Treasury Mobile app allows you to view payment and remittance details.
We can print your disbursement checks, insert them into envelopes and mail the envelopes to your payees. You may also elect to send payments electronically via ACH. Your vendors can provide you their bank account information, or they may elect to go online to the Vendor Portal where they can provide the information needed.
Benefits of Integrated Payables
By taking advantage of our Integrated Payables solution, your company can benefit from:
- Streamlined operations: Relationships exist with many vendors to automatically pay invoices electronically, resulting in faster and more efficient payments.
- Increased security: By moving your accounts payable disbursements to a more automated system, you can easily review and approve transactions to reduce the risk of check fraud.
- Additional time: We take the burden of printing and mailing checks off the hands of your employees. All payables sent by check are processed and mailed next day. Electronic transactions are sent to Cadence for processing the same day.
- Improved cash flow: With our team handling all payments electronically, checks will be posted to your accounts sooner, giving you a more accurate view into your company’s cash flow.
- Saved money: This service alleviates the cost of postage by providing address cleansing and postal sorting, producing the lowest possible postage costs.