It’s more important than ever to be able to have full visibility and real-time access to your business’s financial information. Not only does this allow you to make important decisions in a timely manner, but it gives you the necessary financial tools and reporting right at your fingertips to support your data integration and automation needs.
Cadence Bank’s Treasury online business banking gives business owners a single sign-on portal to access all the treasury management services you need and use – with no new software required. You’ll get the insights into your business’s cash flow that you need to make critical business decisions, all in one place.
With Cadence Treasury Banking portal, any authorized member of your staff can sign in to manage your company’s cash flow with access to bank information and payment initiation, anytime, anywhere.
We take security seriously, which is why Cadence Treasury Banking portal provides modern secure browser features to protect you from sophisticated scams and hackers.
Our robust and user-friendly solution provides the convenience business owners need with access to all the details and reporting required to make informed decisions.
Treasury Internet Banking Features:
With Treasury online banking, you’ll benefit from:
- Access to fraud prevention services, including Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay.
- Previous and current day Information Reporting with canned reports and customizable reports created by user, and various exportable file formats.
- Ability to make any needed deposits with the click of a button through our electronic funds transfers feature. We use the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to support our electronic transfers.
- The power to initiate a stop payment right from the portal, without having to visit your local branch. This convenience gives you more control over your payments and decreases your chances of falling victim to fraud. Your online stop payments will stay in place for up to 6 months.
Additionally, the portal allows you to customize access to specific transaction types or reports based on job responsibilities, allowing you to better manage transaction and information risk.
Whether you’re in the office or on the go, the Cadence Treasury Mobile app lets you manage your accounts, deposit checks and more – anytime, anywhere – from our sleek mobile interface for a sophisticated user experience. With easy-to-navigate and intuitive menus, you can stay organized and quickly view account transactions on your mobile device while enjoying a range of capabilities, including the flexibility to personalize your user experience. From checking account balances to approving Positive Pay exceptions, the Cadence Bank Mobile app brings you the convenience of mobile banking, 24/7.
The Cadence Treasury Mobile app provides enhanced security features to help keep you at ease. Utilizing your phone's biometric authentication. your fingerprint or face (on supported devices) can be used to keep your business finances protected.
Download the Cadence Treasury Mobile app today.1, 2
Desktop Capabilities, Everywhere
The Cadence Treasury Mobile app makes it all possible when you’re on the go. Personalize your experience with options to default your landing page to specific action items, sort and hide your account list, pin up to six items in the Quick Menu box and choose from light or dark mode.
As a commercial banking user, you are able to:
- Check account balances and make account transfers
- Easily make commercial mobile deposits*
- Schedule, edit and approve your ACH and Wire transfer transactions*
- Decision your Positive Pay exception items; manage your check issued or voided items*
- Simply view and place Stop Payments
- View and create Secure Messages
*Based on your established access
1Requires iOS version 12.0 or later and Android™ version 8.0 or later.
2Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android™ are trademarks of Google, LLC. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license to Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.