Philanthropy Services Our philanthropic advisors can help you create a family legacy by establishing your charitable giving strategies.Get in touch
Charitable giving is a personal decision. How, and what, to give can be a great representation of your values and a way for you to make an impact while supporting what matters most to you.
Let Cadence Bank help you answer the question, “What can I do to give back or create a family legacy?”
We work closely with you to identify how philanthropy fits into your overall estate plan. Together, we establish your giving strategy to help achieve your philanthropic goals while promoting your interests.
There are many different avenues to take when it comes to charitable giving. Taking your unique vision into account, we can assist you with your Private Foundation or Donor-advised Fund.
Setting up and managing your own private foundation requires strategic financial and business practices. Whether you’re looking to start a private foundation or already have one established, let Cadence Bank help you along the way. We’ll guide you through the process of creating a private foundation and will work closely with you to:
- Determine a commitment level that makes the most sense for you.
- Manage your investments.
- Establish a mission statement that supports your cause and serves as your foundation’s guiding principle.
- Help with the grantmaking process by facilitating grant management and administration.
- Explain the tax advantages of setting up a private foundation and work with your designated tax professional to help prepare annual tax filings.
Our team of expert advisors has the knowledge and expertise to help you create a donor-advised fund. The fund will allow you to establish a streamlined, tax-efficient charitable giving strategy, as donor-advised funds are one of the easiest and most tax-advantageous ways to give to charity.
With the flexibility to grow and develop over time, a donor-advised fund lets you give away assets and claim a charitable deduction now and decide later which charity will receive the donation.
We can help you:
- Help establish your own donor-advised funds.
- Determine the amount to contribute from your donor-advised funds.
- Manage the assets you have contributed to the donor-advised fund.
Split-interest charitable trusts provide a tax-efficient way to support your causes and preserve wealth for you or your family. There are two types of charitable trusts:
- Charitable Lead Trusts (CLTs) allow you to pay a set amount to the charities of your choice over a specified period of time. Once that time has passed, the remainder of the trust is passed on to your family or beneficiaries.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs) provide financial support during your lifetime then later give you the opportunity to donate to the causes you believe in.
Our team of experienced Trust officers can help you figure out which charitable trust will best meet your short- and long-term goals. Additionally, we can support your unique needs by administering the split-interest charitable trust and/or helping you set it up.
INSURANCE AND INVESTMENT PRODUCTS:
Not Insured by FDIC | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit