Affordable Mortgage Products
At Cadence Bank, we are dedicated to helping our customers find ways to make homeownership possible. Not every buyer has the same resources or needs. We’ve put together descriptions and features of our affordable home loan products to help point you in the right direction to finding the fit that’s right for you.
Why Cadence Mortgage?
- Competitive Rates: Our team can help you find the best rates available
- Local Lenders: Work with a loan officer right in your area.
- Step-by-Step Guidance: From the pre-qualification process until you get your keys, we’re here to help.
Our Affordable Products
Our Right@Home fixed-rate loan programs have flexible requirements that help our clients achieve and sustain affordable homeownership in the communities that they love. With reduced down payment requirements, you're one step closer to making owning a home reality.
- Eligibility Opportunities: We offer homeownership opportunities to low- and moderate-income borrowers and properties located in low-to-moderate income census tracts. We also have opportunities for properties located in majority-minority communities.
- 100% Max Loan to Value: You may be eligible for full financing on your home with no money down.
- No mortgage insurance.
Low down payment options, reduced mortgage insurance, and flexible sources of funds for down payment with conforming loans guaranteed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
FHA loans offer a lower down payment, fixed-rate option for homebuyers just getting started. We’re helping you turn the American dream into reality.
VA Home Loans
These loans offer lower rates and up to 100% financing for veterans, active duty service members, and members of the National Guard or Reserve.
- Eligibility: Program available for veterans or active duty service members who meet the length-of-service requirements.
- Low or No Down Payment: 100% financing for most veterans.
One-time Closing Construction-to-Permanent and Renovation-to-Permanent Loans
Renovate or build a home and obtain a permanent mortgage with one easy-to-manage loan. Our construction- or renovation-to-permanent solutions could help you save time and money by combining the construction and mortgage into one convenient loan.
- Certainty: Lock in the rate upfront with the certainty of knowing you could get a no-cost rate reduction if rates improve during the construction or renovation phase.
- Qualify Once: In most cases, you only have to provide qualification documentation once. Subject to terms and conditions.
- Savings: Save time and money with one closing and one set of closing costs.
State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) Loans
We are approved with the major state housing finance agencies in Cadence’s footprint to offer loans that make possible the purchase of affordable homes for low- and middle-income households.
Down Payment Assistance Programs
A variety of city and local down payment assistance programs may be available in your location.
There are many affordable mortgage products to choose from. You might qualify for more than one. It’s important to know which home loan is the best option for you. That’s why we’re here to help you. If you’re interested in exploring the options available for your situation, you can find a local loan officer and get started with the Home Loan Experts today.
Want to prequalify for a home loan?
We can help! In just minutes, you can prequalify online.
This article is provided as a free service to you and is for general informational purposes only. Cadence Bank makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content in the article. The article is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied upon for such purposes.