Information for Current BancorpSouth Bank Customers
What's changing for
A new name. A new look.
BancorpSouth Bank and Cadence Bank have come together to form a new, even better bank. The integration of our systems is planned to occur over the weekend of October 7, 2022. Most of the changes affecting BancorpSouth customers are related to the new logo and brand. Across our footprint, BancorpSouth customers will experience the new Cadence name, logo and brand in our signs, website, online banking experience and much more. While the name, logo and brand may change, our commitment to our customers and service excellence remains the same.
No Changes To Your Accounts
Your day-to-day banking experience will hardly change at all. While you will see and experience a new brand online and in our branches, our products and services will remain the same. And, you will continue to see the same friendly experts you’ve come to know and trust.
- Rebranding of BancorpSouth will occur during this time. You may start to see the new logo and brand at some branches, online and in our materials we provide to you.
- While there will be no system changes for current BancorpSouth customers, some services like Online Banking may be unavailable for a short period of time. In the coming weeks, specific integration details will be provided.
- Access to online banking and the Automated Infoline may be intermittently unavailable for all customers as we work to integrate our systems.
- Online Banking users will need to enter your User ID and Password the first time when you log in to Online Banking from your computer. Learn more.
- Continue using your existing accounts, services, checks and cards as you do today.
- BancorpSouth and Cadence will be fully integrated meaning you will have access to more than 400 full service branches, 400 ATMs / LIVE Tellers and a full range of financial solutions.
- Get to know the new Cadence Bank by visiting CadenceBank.com, visiting a location near you and following us on social media.
- Your action may be needed to continue using Quicken, QuickBooks and/or similar financial information aggregators (such as Mint). Learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've provided answers to some of your most commonly asked questions below.
New Design for Online and Mobile Banking
On September 25, 2022, you’ll experience an updated look and feel to our BancorpSouth Online Banking and Mobile App. Although the name and appearance will look different, the features, navigation and capabilities will remain the same. And, you’ll continue to use your existing User ID and Password.
What Does this mean for you?
Online and mobile banking will be unavailable during scheduled maintenance beginning around 1:00 a.m. CT on Sunday, September 25. While BancorpSouth’s Online Banking and Mobile App will be rebranded to Cadence Bank on September 25, our website will continue to feature the BancorpSouth brand until October 10, 2022. We appreciate your patience as we transition our brand over the coming weeks.
Are you a Quicken® or QuickBooks® user?
If so, click here for important details about the system integration and actions necessary to continue receiving your financial information.
Once the scheduled maintenance is completed on the morning of Sunday, September 25, please follow the instructions below upon your first login.
Desktop Computer Users:
- Visit BancorpSouth.com and log in with your existing Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Follow the prompts to authenticate your account and to review and acknowledge the Online and Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions.
Mobile Device Users:
Your experience will depend on whether your mobile device(s) is set for automatic updates; action may be needed. With either experience, look for the new Cadence Bank Mobile App Icon shown here (on your device’s home screen or in the mobile app store).
If your mobile device(s) IS set to update apps automatically, the upgraded app will be automatically downloaded to your device(s) on/after September 25.
- Use your existing User ID and Password to log in.
- Follow the prompts to authenticate your account and acknowledge the Online and Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions upon the first login.
If your mobile device is NOT set to update automatically, you will need to take steps to update to the NEW Cadence Mobile Banking app.
Act now! Take advantage of automatic mobile app updates for your device by reviewing your device settings and preferences today. This will help ensure a seamless transition to the new Cadence Bank app on September 25, as well as any future updates. If you do not update your settings now, after September 25, instead of seeing the NEW Cadence Mobile App Icon on your device, you will continue to see the MyBXS Mobile App Icon until you update the app. The in-app experience will still be rebranded to Cadence Bank.
To open the app on or after September 25:
- Visit the mobile app store and search for the MyBXS Mobile App and select UPDATE.
- Use your existing User ID and Password to log in.
- Follow the prompts to authenticate your account and acknowledge the Online and Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions about the Online Banking and Mobile App updates, please stop by your local branch or contact us at 888-797-7711. Our Call Center will be open for extended hours on Sunday, September 25, from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm CT to assist with any needs during this transition.