Cadence Bank Launches Cadence Bank@Work Program The Cadence Bank@Work program offers a package of exclusive product perks and financial wellness benefits to employees of participating businesses
HOUSTON and TUPELO, Miss. – February 7, 2024 – Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) announced today the launch of Cadence Bank@Work. This initiative is tailored to elevate the financial health of our clients’ employees by providing financial education seminars and exclusive perks on deposit and lending products.
The Cadence Bank@Work program will collaborate with businesses and human resource divisions to seamlessly integrate these offerings into the employee benefits packages of Cadence’s valued clients. The goal is to empower individuals to make informed financial decisions and enhance their overall financial well-being through accessible products and resources.
Participating businesses stand to gain increased employee satisfaction, improved retention rates, heightened productivity and a competitive advantage in talent acquisition and retention. Employees enrolled in the program will enjoy a myriad of benefits, including discounted checks, ATM fee refunds, credit card perks, mortgage discounts and more.
Benefits for participating businesses:
- Cost-Free Employee Benefits: Offer valuable financial perks to employees at no additional cost.
- Boosted Productivity: Reduced financial stress translates to increased employee productivity.
- Enhanced Recruitment and Retention: Attract top talent and retain valuable team members.
Benefits for participating employees:
- Dedicated Banking Support: Gain access to a team of dedicated bankers that are committed to addressing their financial needs in a timely and convenient manner.
- Exclusive Financial Benefits: Enjoy discounts on various banking products and services.
- Time-Saving Convenience: Easy access to resources allows employees to save time.
- Educational Seminars: Participate in informative financial education sessions.
"As we launch the Cadence Bank@Work program, we are thrilled about the positive impact it will have on the financial wellbeing of our clients' employees. We believe in empowering individuals to make informed decisions, and this initiative underscores our commitment to fostering prosperity within the communities we serve,” said Cadence Bank Chairman and CEO Dan Rollins. “Together, we can achieve shared success, supporting our vision of helping people, companies and communities prosper."
For more information about the Bank@Work program, please visit CadenceBank.com
About Cadence Bank
Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) is a leading regional banking franchise with approximately $50 billion in assets and over 350 branch locations across the South and Texas. Cadence provides consumers, businesses and corporations with a full range of innovative banking and financial solutions. Services and products include consumer banking, consumer loans, mortgages, home equity lines and loans, credit cards, commercial and business banking, treasury management, specialized lending, asset-based lending, commercial real estate, equipment financing, correspondent banking, SBA lending, foreign exchange, wealth management, investment and trust services, financial planning and retirement plan management. Cadence is committed to a culture of respect, diversity, inclusion and belonging in both its workplace and communities. Cadence Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.