Compliance Tools & On-Demand HR Resources A holistic approach to customized solutions.
We offer diverse resources and services to companies looking to reduce overhead, eliminate wasted time, gain efficiencies, centralize compliance requirements and obtain access to Human Resources support. Our centralized support systems and on-demand resources help clients of all sizes and industries increase efficiency, achieve regulatory compliance and avoid costly risk and liability.
This holistic approach to develop customized solutions for you can make us your most valued business partner. Your management team and employees will find our online suite of services invaluable and easy-to-access. We will work with you to create a carefully curated program to meet your organization’s unique set of needs.
CARE Program (Claims Analysis Reducing E-Mods)
Certificate Issuance and Tracking
Client Claim Advocates
Incident Management Tools
OSHA Training & Fine Negotiation
Property Catastrophe Analytics
Property Inspections/ISO Reviews
Safety Learning Management Systems
- Training programs are available 24/7
- Assign training for specific job titles and set recurring training with learning plans
- Track all employee trainings and run company wide training reports from our administration dashboards
- A training certificate is available for access and printing for each training module
Workers' Compensation Triage
Our priority is to ensure we provide the best claim expertise available and that our seasoned claim advocates expertly lead you through the process and assist with all aspects of the claim including:
- Establishing accident reporting procedures
- Reporting on your behalf (24/7 Capabilities)
- Providing follow-up and tracking
- Aiding with coverage interpretations and disputes
Risk Improvement (Loss Control)
Risk Improvement is an investment. We specialize in assisting our clients to prevent, reduce and manage exposures while reducing the frequency and severity of losses. Our ultimate focus for loss control efforts is on the direct and indirect costs of risk and insulating your organizational assets.
Compliance Resources & Tools
The acronym alphabet soup for regulatory agencies out there and the myriad of rules and regulations your organization must abide by can get overwhelming. Organizations that fall out of compliance can face serious consequences including worker injuries, significant fines, worker turnover, and poor hiring practices. We are here to help you stay compliant with your regulatory practices to appease inspectors from OSHA, the DOL, the CDC, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, EPA, state entities and regulatory agencies. Let us help you take charge to achieve compliance by connecting you with additional resources such as:
- Create custom audits, surveys, questionnaires, and self-assessments for staff
BBS Track (Behavior-Based Safety)
- Cultivate an organization-wide safety culture
COI Track (Certificate of Insurance)
- Manage the COI process and ensure your business is protected from unexpected liability
- Report claims & reduce incidents
- Track employee injuries and related time off work
- Conduct incident analyses
- Rush OSHA 300 logs
HR & Benefits library
- Online educational materials
HR & Legal experts on-demand
Job Description Track
- Build job descriptions that clearly communicate employee responsibilities and job-related health and safety requirements
Online Risk Management Library
- Access a multitude of bilingual risk management documents and resources
Safety Observation Track
- Perform and track safety observations and demonstrate job compliance
SDS Track (Safety Data Sheets)
- Comply with the new Globally Harmonized System
- Automate the entire employee training process. Schedule, track and document training with a database of award-winning courses.
HR Resources & Training
- Live HR Experts - Real-time coaching through critical workforce issues like disciplinary action, termination, COBRA, leaves of absence, FMLA, harassment, discrimination, and compensation
- Comprehensive Database - Customizable Employee Handbook Builder, federal and state law updates, job description builder, FLSA Classification tools, compensation benchmarking, downloadable templates/forms/guidelines/checklists, whitepapers, webinar library
Safety Training & Certification Programs
Transportation Safety Training
- DOT, Defensive Driving, Hazardous Material Driver, etc.
General Industry/Workplace Safety Training
- Forklift Operator Training, Personal Protective Equipment, Back Safety, Fire Prevention, and more
Construction Safety Training
- Heavy Equipment Operator, Confined Space, Aerial Lift, etc.
Convenience Store Training
- UST - Class C Operator, Slips/Trips/Falls safety, Alcohol and Tobacco Sales, Robbery Deterrence, etc.