Corporations, non-profits including endowments and foundations, and public entities such as counties, other municipalities and management districts have unique and complex financial needs. Cadence trust specialists are here to develop and manage your investment and financial holding, preservation or investment strategies with solutions tailored to your institution’s specific needs, objectives and market conditions.
For our institutional trust clients, we offer:
- Corporate trustee and agency services
- Custodial, record keeping and asset safekeeping
- Investment management
- Escrow services related to mergers and acquisitions, indemnification, milestone funding and Sec. 1031 exchanges
- Paying Agent services under stock subscriptions, mergers and acquisitions and related transactions
- Rabbi trusts and non-qualified plans
- Retirement services
Call 1-800-275-7850 to learn how our institutional trust services can manage and protect your company’s assets.