Many investors who manage their own portfolios or retain the services of a professional investment advisor prefer to assign custody and safekeeping of assets to a trust company. Through these accounts, individuals can hold their assets securely in one place. Cadence Trust collects dividends and interest payments and provides quarterly statements.
Call 1-800-275-7850 to learn how exchanges can protect your assets.
A custody account offers you a quick and cost-effective way to manage multiple assets in one place. Custody accounts can hold a variety of investment options, including cash, stocks, bonds, real estate investment trusts (REITS), mutual funds, and notes secured by deeds of trust or mortgages.
As custodian, Cadence Trust can protect securities, collect and remit income, administer complex records and provide year-end tax reports to help simplify tax reporting and preparation.
Custodial services include:
- Online account access
- Safekeeping of securities
- Daily investment of any cash balances into an interest-bearing money market fund
- Execution of buy and sell orders
- Income collection
- Recordkeeping and tax reporting
Cadence Bank Escrow Services act as a neutral third party for your financial transactions. Whether you are a client of the commercial bank or the trust division, our expertise, flexibility and timeliness facilitate all your escrow needs. We also provide several money market funds for short-term investments with same-day liquidity.
Cadence’s escrow services include:
- Merger and aquisitions - contingency and related accounts
- Transaction funding and milestone arrangements
- Paying Agent
- Class action/structured settlements
- Collateral deposit agreements
- Environmental exchange agent