Prepaid Purchasing Cards
Streamline your process for expense management and allocating petty cash or per diems to designated employees. Using innovative solutions provided through Prepaid Technologies, our prepaid purchasing card can give your company immediate online access to card balances and transaction history for easy reconcilement.
- Eliminates distributing cash or paper checks, check fraud, and costs associated with lost or stolen checks.
- Fund cards easily using ACH direct deposit service or we can give you access to our Immediate Funding Application which enables real time loads to cards.
- Choose between our unrestricted card, which allows signature and PIN transactions as well as cash access at ATMs and POS terminals, or our restricted card, which does not allow cash access, depending on your program needs.
- Access transaction history and card activity online 24/7
Plus! All your employees/cardholders will have access to a free, 24/7 bilingual cardholder customer service through a user friendly website, automated phone line and live agents. Your company can also check card balances, transaction history, and view monthly statements.
Reward & Incentive Cards
Our turnkey, cost-effective solution made available through Prepaid Technologies can be customized to fit your company’s specific needs. Reward and incentive cards are a great way to motivate employees, forge relationships with vendors and incent consumers to buy your products.
Perfect for consumer promotions, consumer rebates, sales incentives, employee bonuses and commissions, service & performance recognition, holiday gifts, anniversaries – and much more!
- Four-color custom branded cards and collateral are available to deliver the program message and provide in-wallet branding opportunity.
- Cards can be shipped bulk delivery to the company or mailed to the individual recipient.
- Payment for cards can be provided by credit card, ACH, wire or direct debit.
- A very cost effective solution.
Contact our treasury management team to learn how prepaid cards can help your business. If you have an existing business banking relationship with Cadence, contact your Business Banker.