It doesn’t matter if you are buying your first home or a vacation home, refinancing or moving up to a bigger home, it’s still one of the most important steps you will make in life. Cadence Bank can help by making the mortgage process fast and simple. With a dedicated loan officer by your side from start to finish, we’ll guide you through each step, keeping you informed, comfortable and confident every step of the way. We offer a full range of loans and highly experienced mortgage professionals dedicated to helping you buy the home of your dreams.
Step 1: Apply in Minutes
Just complete the mortgage application online, over the phone or at a Cadence Bank branch. A loan specialist will contact you to review your information and help you choose the mortgage that best fits your needs and budget.
Step 2: Documentation and Verification
We will get you started by asking you to provide information, such as:
- A copy of your signed sales contract, if purchasing
- A copy of the warranty deed, if refinancing
- Proof of income, including current pay stubs, previous year W2 forms and federal income tax returns
- Social security number, copy of a driver’s license or official government ID for each borrower
- Account statements for all checking, savings, investments, IRAs or 401(k)s
- Information about any other loans you may have
- If you are divorced, a copy of final decree, particularly the financial settlement page including alimony, child support, and the division of liabilities and assets
- Documentation pertaining to any credit disputes you may have had with a creditor, even if the dispute has been resolved
- Accurate addresses and landlord/mortgage company information for the past two years
- VA loans need certificate of eligibility and DD-214 or statement of service
Step 3: Processing and Closing
Finally, your loan officer and processing specialist will notify you of our decision quickly. Upon approval, we will guide you through final closing.
Ready to buy or build? Find a Cadence Bank mortgage professional near you and start the application process now.