Your life is in motion, and so is your money. That's why you need a bank account that lets you keep up with your money all the time, not just once a month with a statement. Cadence's Motion banking is far more than a checking account. It's a way of doing banking that gives you a close-up view of your money -- whenever, wherever and however you want to!
Features of Motion Banking include:
- Buzz Points Rewards on all Cadence Debit Card purchases, not just signature purchases
- Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Fluent digital banking services including:
- FlashDeposit to deposit a check from your mobile phone2
- Online & Mobile Banking to give you a timely view of transactions, whether you use your computer or your mobile phone or tablet
- Pay a Person, not just a bill
- Move money between banks, not just between accounts
- TotalMoney to let you see all of your balances, expenses and transacations across all your accounts, not just those at Cadence
- Card Patrol℠ — Real-time online monitoring of your debit or credit cards with an early warning system3
- Access to MyIDMatters℠, an educational website on identity theft issues
- 24/7 Telephone Banking at no additional charge
- The monthly maintenance fee of $5 will be waived with an average monthly balance of $500 or more
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to open a Motion Banking account, or open an account online.
For details about account fees, please refer to A guide to your common bank account fees. Motion Fee Guide for web.pdf
Add extra services to your checking account at any time:
Check Reorders: To reorder checks, go to Deluxe Check Order or call 877-838-5287.
1Minimum opening deposit of $50. No interest paid on balances.
2 There is no fee from Cadence Bank for FlashDeposit or Text Banking, but fees may apply from your mobile service provider.
3 Card Patrol℠ monitors up to 10 registered major credit/debit cards (including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners Club® and Discover®) in Internet chat rooms. It is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.