Cyber crime and fraud continues to be very costly for organizations. In today’s environment, companies cannot afford to ignore the risks of occupational and online fraud.
Discover how you can combat fraud by implementing policies, exercising controls and utilizing security intelligence tools to reduce the costs with our latest e-book. This easy to read eBook offers expert guidance to help you proactively limit your company’s exposure to fraud risk and protect your hard-earned assets.
Adopting these fraud prevention strategies can mean the difference between a thriving business and devastation.
You will also learn:
- The cost of occupational fraud and the top five internal control measures to eliminate opportunities for employees to commit fraud
- Common types of fraud schemes, because recognizing fraud is a crucial step to preventing it
- The role of management in overseeing a company’s accounting and finances
- Eight proactive steps for increasing cybersecurity at your company
- The benefits of using password manager apps
If you're ready to find out how these protection measures can help safeguard your company against fraud, speak to one of our Treasury Management specialists by calling