We’re out to lead a banking revolution
By understanding what moves our customers and staying in lock step with them through all phases of their financial lives, Cadence Bank provides a unique and refreshing banking alternative. We’re a bank designed for those who demand something dramatically better than what they’ve experienced in the past. Innovative new methods and products that keep pace with your life. A hyper-focused customer service team that keeps the rhythm of our relationship running smoothly. Top-tier professionals on the front line that have a track record of success. And right in tune with you, a commitment to making the community in which we live and work a better place.
That’s how we intend to win. For all of us.
Regional means personal
Cadence Bank is a regional bank with more than 65 locations across Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas. That means we know the particular challenges and opportunities you face as personal or business banking customers. And we know how to work through them with you to your advantage. With a full range of banking, financial management, investment and trust services, treasury management, international, retail and mortgage products, we help customers of all kinds find – and keep – their financial beat.
Custom-fit for the way you bank
You march to your own beat. That’s why we develop customized solutions that are more intuitive and in step with how you live and work.
Leading the way
Backed by 129 years of financial expertise, Cadence Bank knows what it takes to win the banking revolution. It takes leaders to build successful personal, business and commercial banking products. It takes the backing of millions of dollars in capital and the patience of long-term focused investors that believe the time has come for a better way to bank. And it takes customers like you who are ready for a whole new way to manage and grow your financial assets.
Through carefully considered acquisitions, it is our strategy to build a premier regional banking franchise for the Southeast and Texas that supports economic growth through best-in-class products and financial solutions that apply the latest technologies, coupled with exceptional customer service.
It’s time to lead a banking revolution.
Building a Better Bank for Businesses and Individuals - Cadence Bank Chairman Paul Murphy featured in Forbes Magazine
Building a New Bank - Cadence Bank Chairman Paul Murphy featured in Profile Magazine
Cadence Bank at a Glance
- More than $9.2 billion in assets
- Strong capital base earning highest capital ratio classification of “well capitalized”
- Experienced management team and board with excellent track record
- Raised $1.0 billion in capital in 2010 and deployed $925 million to support banking in the Southeast and in Texas
- Raised $245 million in debt in June 2014, and subsequently raised another $50 million in debt in March 2014, to foster continued growth and support company's capital position
- Secured investment grade rating from Kroll Bond Rating Agency in May 2014; rating affirmed in January 2015
- Privately owned, with investors who are focused on the long-term that include top university endowments and pension funds
- 66 locations in five states: Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas
- An earnest commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work
- Approximately 1,200 associates