Why is the Secure Browser important?
- Validation of the Cadence Bank Secure Browser software during startup helps to prevent software tampering
- Multi-Factor Authentication of the user and their device, provides multi-layered identity protection
- Encrypted Keyboard Software helps to prevent harvesting of private information, such as credentials, via keyloggers
- One-time, time-perishable passcode generation and utilization reduces credentials theft
- Strong authentication of destination websites helps to prevent pharming and DNS poisoning
Secure Browser is its own browser.
The following platforms do not support Secure Browser:
- Windows Server
- Windows Phone or Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 S (preinstalled on 2017 Surface Laptop and Surface Pro hardware)
- Chrome OS – such as Chromebook
This application is not compatible with antivirus or security products that utilize Device Control (USB and/or Removable Media) software.
For 32-bit Windows Secure Browser Download, Click on the first link on this site.
For Troubleshooting Secure Browser, Click Here.
Computers must have a Personal System/2 (PS/2) style or USB Human Interface Device (HID) keyboard installed. A wireless keyboard connected via Bluetooth may be used; however, it is not supported.
For more information: