Let us make credit cards easy
At Cadence, we help our customers set a lively pace for their credit-card backed business by staying in tempo with what our merchant customers want and need. And we depend on respected industry experts to expand our capabilities. You can seamlessly and reliably be able to:
- Accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, JCB®, American Express®, Diners Club® and private label cards
- Issue and accept prepaid cards such as gift, wireless or long distance
- Access comprehensive online reports and Cadence’s in-house Merchant HelpDesk 24/7
- Deposit funds in your business checking account within two business days
- Use Quick Payment Integration technology to create invoices from stored customer data in Microsoft Office Accounting and connect them to credit card transactions
Credit cards can increase sales for your business and provide convenience for your customers. Payment by card also reduces risk along with the burden of billing and collection.
Cadence is keeping in sync with merchant services by working with TransFirst one of the country's leading card payment processors. Our relationship with TransFirst allows us to offer you a uniquely wide selection of secure and dependable Web-based processing.
- Check verification and guarantee services
- Electronic check conversion
- Debit card acceptance
- Gift and loyalty card programs
- Wireless, handheld solutions
- Healthcare insurance eligibility verification
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Standards programs
Choose the processing program that’s right for your business.
Cadence Bank offers two reliable and tested processing programs:
An IP-based, multi-terminal, centralized payment processing system
TransAction Central is flexible, easy-to-use and customizable. It enables you to add features as your needs change. You can choose from:
- Real-time reporting
- Batch processing
- Multi-location networking
- Recurring payments
- Integrated shopping cart
- ACH service
A comprehensive Web-based reporting system
Gain 24/7 access to business-critical reports that include:
- Monthly statements
- Settled batches
- All attempted authorizations
- Retrieval requests and chargebacks
Contact us to learn how easy it is to start growing your business by accepting credit cards or to switch your current processing service for improved performance. If you have an existing business banking relationship with Cadence, contact your Business Banker.