Cadence Bank Social Media Community Guidelines
Cadence is present on LinkedIn and Facebook because we feel it’s important to maintain a dialogue with our customers and our communities. We’re interested in sharing useful news, financial tips, and relevant, timely updates about Cadence and what we’re doing in our local communities. Please keep in mind that banking is a highly-regulated industry, and we must abide by certain rules.
All of our pages are public. This means that your posts are visible to anybody on Facebook and may even show up in search-engine results (like Google, Yahoo! or Bing).
We encourage you to actively take part in the conversation while following a few simple guidelines:
- Stay on topic – respect others and use common courtesy, even when interacting with those who may have differing points of view.
- Never share personal, identifying or confidential information about yourself or others, including specific account details. This warrants repeating. For your own safety, it is critical that you maintain your privacy and confidentiality.
- Avoid content you think or know to be fraudulent or factually inaccurate. Unlawful comments will be taken down.
- Don’t spam. Use original content that contributes to a vibrant conversation, and avoid comments aimed solely at selling a product or service or simply for personal or monetary gain.
- Need help with your Cadence account? We’re happy to assist you, and ask that you call us at 800-636-7622 or contact your local branch.
- Are you a Cadence Bank employee? If so, you must disclose your employment status when you post a comment to one of our Social Media properties.
We welcome and encourage your comments and questions, and invite you to share your experiences, suggest improvements and add to the overall conversation. In the spirit of maintaining a focused and civil discussion, we have developed some straightforward guidelines (“Guidelines”).
Please read and review these Guidelines carefully. By accessing, posting, commenting or using any property in the Cadence Bank Social Media Community (“Community”) you accept and agree to be bound by these Guidelines, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time without notice to you by updating this page. If you do not agree with these Guidelines, do not access, post, comment or use a property in the Community. These Guidelines are in addition to, and not in lieu of, the Terms and Conditions found at http://cadencebank.com/terms-conditions.
- We will strive to answer all questions within 48 hours of posting.
- You must be at least 13-years old to participate in a conversation on any property in our Social Media Community.
- Cadence will never ask publicly or contact you for your account number, password, social security number or other private financial information. If you feel your password, PIN or any account information has been compromised, contact us immediately at 800-636-7622. Our Facebook page is not be used to report criminal or phishing activity.
For customer service inquiries, we ask that you call us at 800-636-7622 or contact your local branch. Because of privacy issues, we cannot answer questions specific to your account on Facebook. This is for your own safety, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
If you require technical support for any of our Online Banking or Mobile Banking products, please call Cadence Customer Service at 800-636-7622, or visit our Online Banking FAQ and Mobile Banking FAQ pages.
To ensure all exchanges are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints or opinions, and lawful, Cadence associates will review all comments, links and materials (collectively, “comments”) posted to ensure they comply with our policies. We will NOT post comments and reserve the right to exclude and remove comments that are considered:
- Offensive — Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded and removed. This really means that hateful, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive, pornographic or derogatory content, threats of danger or violence, obscene or sexually explicit language will NOT be tolerated.
- Off Topic — Comments that are not related to the subject matter of a given conversation. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, yet discourteous, abusive and offensive posts and tirades will be removed. Please abide by the Golden Rule.
- Spam — Comments from individuals focused on selling a product or service, or that are purposed to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain.
- Viruses – Comments which include software viruses or any other harmful code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Personal Attacks — If you disagree with the content of another person’s comment, we appreciate your feedback on the topic. However, please refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others as we don’t tolerate malicious intent, hurtful comments or participation that is not in the spirit of civil discourse.
- Illegal — Local, state or federal laws as well as laws that govern copyright, trademark, trade secrets, etc. will be followed. In addition, comments that are unlawful, obscene, abusive, false, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise objectionable are not permitted.
- Threatened or Actual Litigation — We don’t permit comments about threatened or actual litigation or disputes between you and any other person or entity. If you have concerns about an issue, please contact us directly.
The above list is not exhaustive of the types of comments Cadence may exclude or remove from the Community.
Cadence Bank may remove any user from our page without prior written notice or consent should we feel the user’s comments are in violation of our Community Guidelines. Any comments we deem to be criminal in nature or that imply or instigate violence to oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
Are you a Cadence Bank employee?
If you are a Cadence employee, you must disclose your employment status when you post a comment to one of our Social Media properties within our Community. Whether you are at home, at the office or on a mobile device, your employment at Cadence is a material fact that may influence content and that community members have a right to know about. We appreciate your help in maintaining the integrity and transparency of our Community.
By posting, submitting or uploading any Material and/or providing any communication to us you automatically and irrevocably: (i) grant and assign to Cadence Bank a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to any and all rights in the Material, including without limitation all copyright, together with all consents (if any), necessary to enable its reproduction, distribution, modification, publishing and/or other exploitation by us and/or by any person authorized by us, by any means and in all media now known or hereafter devised, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such exploitation, for the full period of all such rights (together with any extensions and renewals) and insofar as possible in perpetuity; (ii) warrant that you are the owner of the Material or have authorization to distribute the Material; (iii) confirm that no such Material will be subject to any obligation, of confidence or otherwise, to you or any other person and that we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Material.
Cadence does not endorse any comments made within the Community, including any comments made by a Cadence associate unless such comments have been made by an associate authorized by Cadence as a subject matter expert to speak on Cadence’s behalf. Otherwise, all statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not reflect an official position of Cadence. Cadence does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in any comments and all viewers of comments within the Community are advised to conduct their own independent research into the accuracy and validity of any comments made therein.
Members of the media are encouraged to visit our Media Center for updates on our activities at Cadence Bank as well as media contacts.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may find and curate third-party content into any of our channels when we believe you will find the content useful. Please note, however, this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, site or company. Links to publications or articles also should not be construed as an endorsement of the article, publication or other articles within the publication. Cadence Bank maintains relationships with a variety of advertisers and other organizations, and we will endeavor to identify and reveal any relationships we may have with a site or company.
Paid Sponsors and Sponsorships
Some links to third-party sites may include content written and/or provided by a third-party paid sponsor of Cadence Bank. This content will include the identifying term, “Paid Sponsor,” to disclose that nature of that relationship.
Official Cadence Bank Social Media Properties
The following is a list of official social media communities managed by Cadence Bank or its affiliates:
Cadence Insurance: http://www.linkedin.com/company/cadence-insurance
Linscomb & Williams: http://www.linkedin.com/company/linscomb-&-williams
Any social media site that does not appear on this list should not be construed as an official community of Cadence Bank.
Slide. Click. Done!
Make deposits from your desktop 24/7 so your business has faster access to cash.Learn more