First Step Savings — Teaching the Next Generation About Savings
Every spirited march starts with a first step. The Cadence Bank First Step Savings account encourages young investors down the right track with a simple, affordable savings account.
Even better, your youngster will pay no monthly service charge until the age of 18. At that time, their balance will be transferred automatically into a Personal Savings account.
Features of First Step Savings include:
- Interest paid on all collected balances
- Minimum opening deposit of $10
- No monthly fee while account holder is under the age of 18.
- Two debits per month at no charge; $2 per debit for more than two
- Limit of six debits per month
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to sign up for a First Step Savings account.
Limits on withdrawals may apply.
Online Security you can bank on!
Effective and easy to use. Trusteer helps protect your online accounts from cybercriminals and fraud.Learn more