First Step Savings — Teaching the Next Generation About Savings
Every spirited march starts with a first step. The Cadence Bank First Step Savings account encourages young investors down the right track with a simple, affordable savings account.
Even better, your youngster will pay no monthly service charge until the age of 18. At that time, their balance will be transferred automatically into a Personal Savings account.
Features of First Step Savings include:
- Interest paid on all collected balances
- Minimum opening deposit of $10
- No monthly fee while account holder is under the age of 18.
- Two debits per month at no charge; $2 per debit for more than two
- Limit of six debits per month
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to sign up for a First Step Savings account.
Limits on withdrawals may apply.