MarketWise Checking — Smart Checking for Smart People and Smart Non-Profits
The name says it all. It’s checking that pays interest on all balances for individuals and non-profits alike. Plus Online Banking and Bill Pay at no additional cost. It adds up fast. And that’s, well, smart.
Features of MarketWise Checking include:
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
- The monthly maintenance fee of $20 will be waived if the MarketWise account has a monthly average balance of $5,000; or a combined monthly average balance of $25,000 in Cadence consumer checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit and IRAs
- Earns interest on all collected balances
- There will be no fee for non-Cadence ATM usage, and fees charged by the providers of non-Cadence ATMs will be refunded
- Card PatrolSM — Real-time online monitoring of your debit or credit cards with an early warning system1
- Access to MyIDMattersSM, an educational website on identity theft issues
- Discounts on gifts cards
Plus, you get all of these great features at no additional cost:
- Standard checks or $7 discount on other checks*
- Cadence Debit Card by Discover with Buzz Points rewards
- TotalMoney allows you to see all of your accounts in one place, including your accounts from other banks
- Mobile Banking and FlashDeposit of checks from your smartphone
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- E-delivery of your bank statement and bank notifications
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to enroll in MarketWise Checking.
Add extra services to your checking account at any time:
Check Reorders: To reorder checks, go to Deluxe Check Order or call 877-838-5287.
*Postage and handling fees may apply.
1Card PatrolSM monitors up to ten registered major credit/debit cards (including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners Club® and Discover®) in Internet chat rooms. It is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.