MarketWise Checking — Smart Checking for Smart People and Smart Non-Profits
The name says it all. It’s checking that pays interest on all balances for individuals and non-profits alike. Plus free Online Banking and Bill Pay. It adds up fast. And that’s, well, smart.
Features of MarketWise Checking include:
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
- No service charge with a minimum daily collected balance of $5,000; $10 monthly service charge with a lower balance
- Unlimited access to your funds
- No service charge for the first month
- Earns interest on all collected balances
- Unlimited check writing
- Debit card at no additional charge*
- Direct deposit at no additional charge
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking with free Bill Pay
- Free e-statements
- Free Mobile Banking
- First order of checks free**
- Card PatrolSM — Real-time online monitoring of your debit or credit cards with an early warning system1
- Access to MyIDMattersSM, an educational website on identity theft issues
- Discounts on gifts cards
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to enroll in MarketWise Checking.
Add extra services to your checking account at any time:
*ATM network fees may vary by market.
**Postage and handling fees apply.
1Card PatrolSM monitors up to ten registered major credit/debit cards (including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners Club® and Discover®) in Internet chat rooms. It is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.