Cadence 50 Checking — You’ve made it. Now make the most of it.
It’s time to let loose and enjoy what you’ve earned. For our customers ages 50 years and over, Cadence 50 Checking frees you from service fees and check-writing limitations while earning you discounts on travel, shopping, hotels and more. It’s time your money worked for you.
Features of Cadence 50 Checking include:
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
- The monthly service charge of $9 will be waived if the Cadence 50 account has a monthly average balance of $750; or a combined monthly average balance of $1,500 in Cadence checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit and IRAs.
- Free standard checks or $7 discount on other checks*
- Interest earned on collected balances of $1,000 or more
- Unlimited check writing
- Debit card at no additional charge
- There will be no fee for the first two uses of a non-Cadence ATM each month, then $2 per use thereafter. Fees charged by the providers of non-Cadence ATMs will not be refunded. See exceptions below for Texas.**
- Safe deposit box for one year at no additional charge (as available)
- Direct deposit at no additional charge
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking
- Free Online Banking with free Bill Pay
- Free e-statements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Three cashier’s checks per month at no additional charge
- Card Patrol℠ - Real-time online monitoring of your debit or credit cards with an early warning system.1
- Free access to MyIDMatters℠ educational website on identity theft issues
- Discounts on gift cards
- Valuable healthcare saving with Coast-to-Coast vision plan, Rx Advantage prescription drug program and hearing plan
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to enroll in Cadence 50 Checking.
Add extra services to your checking account at any time:
*Postage and handling fees apply.
**For Texas account holders, there will be no fee for non-Cadence ATM usage, and fees charged by the providers of non-Cadence ATMs will be refunded.
1Card PatrolSM monitors up to ten registered major credit/debit cards (including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners Club® and Discover®) in Internet chat rooms. It is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.