Cadence 50 Checking — You’ve made it. Now make the most of it.
It’s time to let loose and enjoy what you’ve earned. For our customers ages 50 years and over, Cadence 50 Checking frees you from service fees and check-writing limitations while earning you discounts on travel, shopping, hotels and more. It’s time your money worked for you.
Features of Cadence 50 Checking include:
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- The monthly maintenance fee of $9 will be waived if the Cadence 50 account has a monthly average balance of $750; or a combined monthly average balance of $1,500 in Cadence consumer checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit and IRAs.
- Interest earned on collected balances of $1,000 or more
- There will be no fee for the first two transactions at a non-Cadence ATM each month, then $2 per use thereafter. Fees charged by the providers of non-Cadence ATMs will not be refunded. See exceptions below for Texas.1
- Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Card Patrol℠ - Real-time online monitoring of your debit or credit cards with an early warning system2
- Access to MyIDMatters℠ educational website on identity theft issues
- Discounts on gift cards
- Valuable healthcare savings with Coast-to-Coast vision plan, Rx Advantage prescription drug program and hearing plan
Plus, you get all of these great features at no additional cost:
- Standard checks or $7 discount on other checks3
- Cadence Debit Card with Buzz Points Rewards
- TotalMoney allows you to see all of your accounts in one place, including your accounts from other banks
- Mobile Banking and FlashDeposit of checks from your Smart Phone
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- e-delivery of your bank statement and bank notifications
- Three cashier’s checks per month
- Safe deposit box for one year (as available)
Visit a Cadence Bank location today to enroll in Cadence 50 Checking.
Add extra services to your checking account at any time:
Check Reorders: To reorder checks, go to Deluxe Check Order or call 877-838-5287.
1For Texas account holders, there will be no fee for non-Cadence ATM usage, and fees charged by the providers of non-Cadence ATMs will be refunded.
2Card PatrolSM monitors up to ten registered major credit/debit cards (including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners Club® and Discover®) in Internet chat rooms. It is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.
3Postage and handling fees could apply.