How to Enroll in Cadence Mobile Banking
To use Cadence Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Cadence Online Banking.*
Already a Cadence Online Banking customer? Get started today!
- Log in to your Online Banking account and click the Other Services tab near the top of the screen. Then click Mobile Banking.
- Read the Mobile Banking Addendum to the Online Banking Agreement. This contains the terms and conditions of use. Once you have read these terms, click on the check box and submit.
- Enter the requested details, including a Mobile Login Username that you select, a Mobile PIN that you select and your Mobile Telephone Number.
- Click Enroll and Submit.
- After you enroll, you will receive two text messages. The first will prompt you to reply “yes” to complete your enrollment. The second will provide you with the URL for Mobile Browser Banking.
- Once you reply “yes,” you will receive a text message confirming your enrollment and another text message providing you with the six-digit Short Message Service (SMS) number for Mobile Banking. This is the number to which you may send Text Banking commands.
Tip: Bookmark the Mobile Browser Banking web address in your favorites and add the six-digit SMS number to your phone’s contact list so you can quickly access Mobile Banking.
*Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Mobile Banking is only available to customers enrolled in Cadence Online Banking. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. You must have transfers set up previously in Online Banking to use this function in Mobile Banking.
Standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply for you.
Currently, the Mobile App is only available for BlackBerry® and Apple’s iPhone®, iPad™ and iPod Touch®.
The iPhone®, iPad™, iPod Touch®, Apple logo and iTunes® are all trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.